Energy saving solutions

All of our research and development efforts are focused on reducing our energy impact to meet ecological (conservation) requirements.

Are you looking for an efficient and ecological heating and cooling solution?
Choose Airwell air conditioners/heat pumps and reduce your energy consumption now

Heat pumps are the most ecological and economical "all in one" solution

In order to produce heat, the heat pump receives about 70 % of the necessary energy from the air, which is "free", and the remaining 30 % is made up of the electricity consumed by the compressor.

Heat pumps do not harm the environment because they do not emit CO2 during operation. Only R32 refrigerant contains carbon dioxide (3-4 times less than traditional R410A refrigerants), but it works in a closed cycle and can be regenerated and recycled at the end of the product's life.

Are you considering whether to buy a heat pump or a reverse air conditioning system?

It's the same! An air conditioner is an air-to-air heat pump that can both heat and cool rooms.

Air-water heat pumps are most suitable for underfloor heating or conventional water radiators; they are easy to install and are highly energy efficient.

Significantly reduce your electricity bills

The heat pump uses free and inexhaustible energy - air.

After installing a heat pump, your electricity bills can be reduced by 2-3 times compared to conventional heating systems (in order to determine energy losses, it is necessary to carry out house insulation diagnostics in advance).

The heat pump can be connected to a gas or liquid fuel boiler.

Good for you and good for the planet

All Airwell products and solutions are developed with ecological efficiency in mind, from the design stage to everyday use.

Inverter temperature regulation technology

All Airwell heat pumps are manufactured with inverter technology. This technology prevents the device from starting and stopping as it regulates the power of the compressor. Thanks to the integrated inverter, the heat pump "smartly" adapts its power according to the outside temperature and the needs of the house. This avoids frequent heating activations and consumption peaks, thus optimizing costs.

See our heat pumps